Types OF EDP & Entrepreneurial Development Cycle
Depending upon the objective of EDP, nature of the target group, EDP can be classified into following types & Entrepreneurial Development Cycle is elaborated.
For more detail information about EDP click here
I. Entrepreneurship Awareness Training Programme
The objective of such an EDP is to just create awareness this can be achieved by delivering a lecture.
II. Product Oriented EDP
This EDP is restricted to a specific product like textile, pack food products, casting etc.
III.Target Oriented EDP
- General for both men & Women.
2. women entrepreneur.
7. Lower income group people.
8. Craftsmen & artist.
IV. EDP’s For Existing entrepreneurs.
These type of EDP’s are generated targeting existing entrepreneurs. These EDP assist for quality certification, capacity expansion export & modernization of plant.
Entrepreneurial Development Cycle
EDP starts with stimulation or searching of potential entrepreneur where only awareness is created those who are a potential entrepreneur they get support in establishment unit from a various organization like D.I.C, S.S.I, S.I.D.C, I.C.I.C.I, S.I.D.B.I, N.I.E.F.S, etc. Thus EDP’s are very useful in setting & sustaining small & micro units.
1. Entrepreneurial Education.
2. Planned Publicity for entrepreneurial opportunities.
3. Identification of potential entrepreneurs through a scientific method.
4. Motivational Training.
5. Help and guidance in selecting products and preparing project reports.
6. Making Availability of Techno-Economic Information and Product
7. Evolving new products and process.
8. Availability of Local agencies with trained personnel.
9. Creating Entrepreneurial forum.
10. Recognition of skills.
B Support consists
1. Registration Of Unit.
2. Arranging Finance.
3. Providing land, shed etc
5. Supply of scarce raw materials.
6. Getting or import licenses.
7. Providing common facilities.
8. Granting tax relief.
9. Offering management.
C. Sustaining consists
1. Help modernization
2. Help Diversification /Expansion/Substitute production.
3. Additional Financing for full capacity utilization.
4. Differing repayment interest.
5. Diagnostic industrial extension.
6. Production unit’s legislation.
7. Product reservations.
8. Quality testing and Improving Services.
9. Need-based common facilities center.
To understand the concept more clearly click the below given video