OBJECTIVES OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (HRM)
These are pre-determined goals to which individual or group activity in an organization is directed. personnel management is influenced by objectives, However, the fundamental objective of any organization is survival in the cut-throat competition. Further, the goal of most of the organizations is growth as well as profit
Institutions recruit and manage various resources including human to attain the specified objectives. Human resources are managed and utilized by their resources towards and for the accomplishment of organizational objectives. Therefore, basically, the objectives of H.R.M are drawn to contribute & accomplish organizational objectives. The other objectives of H.R.M are to meet the needs, aspirations, values, and dignity of individual employees and having due concern for the socio-economic problems of the community and the country.
The objectives of HRM may be as follows:
- Recruit, select, train and utilize motivate the workforce, to accomplish the basic organizational goals.
- Establish and maintain healthy organizational structure and desirable working relationships with all the members of the organization.
- To integrate individual or groups within the organization.
- Provide facilities and give opportunities to individual or group development so as to make growth of the organization.
- Maximize utilization of human resources in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Identify and satisfy individual and group needs by providing adequate and equitable wages, incentives, employee benefits and social security and measures for challenging work.
- Maintain high employees morale and sound human relations by sustaining and improving the various conditions and facilities.
- Enhance and appreciate the human assets continuously by providing training and development programs, performance appraisal
- Give employees chance to explore their leadership Skills
- Provide facilities and conditions of work and creation of a favorable atmosphere for maintaining the stability of employment.